Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 vs. Logitech Z-2300

mattcc42

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2008
I know this was a topic over a year ago, and I have read all the prior threads relating to this topic. Everyone in here seems to have used and been satisfied with the Klipsch Pro Medias, but I was wondering if anyone in this forum ever used the Logitechs or had a bad experience with their Klipsch's? I am looking to buy one or the other very soon. Thanks.

cjl

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Having heard both, I can tell you that the Klipsch will have a significantly cleaner bass, and overall better sound quality IMHO. Some people have reported problems with the Klipsch's reliability - mine still work fine, ymmv.

jbourne84

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2008
i cant say anything about logitechs since ive never owned, but as far as klipsch 2.1 reliability, i have had those for i think 4 years now and they still sound great...

it is annoying that the power switch is on the sub (which for me stays on the floor under my desk).
a couple years ago i started having issues with leaving them turned on all the time(like a week straight), the speakers would start emitting this high pitch noise. all it would take was a quick turn off/turn on and it would be fine ...and for the record that happened only sometimes for like 6 months and i havent had an issue since.

i say go klipsch