Kotion Each G9000 Mic not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingrays110

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016
I picked up a Kotion Each G9000 headset awhile ago and never really used the mic, but i got Skype so me and my friend can play and its not working. Is there some kind of drivers or something i need for it to work? Is there a protective cover on it and im just being stupid? Or is it just cheap Chinese garbage? I'm running windows 10 if that helps

Link to amazon page - http://goo.gl/xXN05j
Please Help!

Solution
From the link you provided:

"Note: This headset is NOT USB-Headset, The USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light. No driver needed, Plug and play.Exquisite craftsmanship and fashion appearance. With an additional 1 to 2 3.5mm jack cable. One year guarantee from AFUNTA."

Have you tried the headset on another computer? Did the headset work?

If not, send the headset back...... And to be honest, I would probably send it back even the headset happened to work.

But if you would like to keep and use the headset check for its presence in the recording and playback devices via a right click on the little speaker icon on your screen. Probably lower right corner.
From the link you provided:

"Note: This headset is NOT USB-Headset, The USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light. No driver needed, Plug and play.Exquisite craftsmanship and fashion appearance. With an additional 1 to 2 3.5mm jack cable. One year guarantee from AFUNTA."

Have you tried the headset on another computer? Did the headset work?

If not, send the headset back...... And to be honest, I would probably send it back even the headset happened to work.

But if you would like to keep and use the headset check for its presence in the recording and playback devices via a right click on the little speaker icon on your screen. Probably lower right corner.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.