l had lenovo g580 when l press the power button it wont show the lenovo logo

Oct 15, 2018
l installed a new operating system on my hard drive using a samsung computer ,because l was not able to get the booting setting.The problem is that when put back my hard drive correctly it was not showing the lenovo logo or anything

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

So you can't get into the bios? Installing an os onto a drive from another pc normally doesn't work or leads to issues since windows expects the pc to be your samsung and not the lenovo.

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

So you can't get into the bios? Installing an os onto a drive from another pc normally doesn't work or leads to issues since windows expects the pc to be your samsung and not the lenovo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 3
Mercury619 Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
varun706 Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad Creator 5 15MH05 M.2 SSD hard drive installment issue
Question Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 370 Screen issue
Question Lenovo U330p Ideapad won't turn on. Screen flickering.
Question Any suggestions on how to replace the key innards under the keys of Lenovo Flex 3 1580?
Question Lenovo ideapad 320, black screen, won’t turn off, seems to be stuck in a “sleep”/shutdown loop
Solved! My Lenovo ideapad 100-15 when you press power button goes straight to sleeping mode
my lenovo y700touch 15" screen went black what to press
what should i do if my lenovo laptop is not turning on. when i pressed the power button on it working normally until lenovo is
I have Lenovo ideapad 110 now my issue is today I want to use my laptop and I press power button to turn on but in start proce
my lenovo s21e won't turn on, I've bought a new battery charger I turned it straight on and pressed the f8 button it flawed on
my lenovo laptop doesn't turn on the are only lights that come on the third 1 doesn't turn on when I press the start button I
My lenovo laptop is not showing boot menu setup while pressing del button or any function. Key what should I do?
I have a LENOVO B50-50. It isn't turning on. Whenever I press the power button to turn it on, the power LED and the LED by
Laptop gets stuck at the Lenovo Logo screen unless I press a button to boot into Windows.
My Lenovo Thinkpad wont turn on when I press the power button and when I plug it in to charge the red dot above the i flashes
I had lenovo g50-80 when i press the power button it shows lenovo logo and windows loading but after it wont boot
As soon as I pressed the power button to on my laptop it started showing hibernating what should I do. It is a lenovo windows
Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 not booting and making a clicking noise if I press the power button
My lenovo wireless keyboard is messed up all the symbols are on the wrong keys, key 2 has the " symbol on it but when I press
Hi I have a Lenovo G500 model laptop ... After pressing power button it is showing only lenovo icon, not booting os even BIOS

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS