Laoptop Keys Muilt and and wrong inputs

Reycris

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Earlier today i just had my Keyboard for my laptop when screwy i have no idea what happen first everything fine then my keys starting acting up like if i press spacebar get this ,. All my other keys either don't function or are completely different I refuse to believe this is a hardware issue as they were working perfectly before this here are the steps I've tried.Honestly I'm losing my mind trying to fix this anymore suggestions would be great

1) resting my laptop{ I can;t do a system restore}
2) Uninstalling the driver
3) Changing the Langue

on a side not i'm writing this using my Desktop's Keyboard if that's Important

Solution
When you uninstalled the driver did you restart the laptop (turn it off and back on) before reinstalling the driver? If not, then the problem would not have resolved if the driver was involved. If that is the case, you would need to again, uninstall the driver, then restart the computer (turn it completely off and then back on) and then the driver should reinstall on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.
When you uninstalled the driver did you restart the laptop (turn it off and back on) before reinstalling the driver? If not, then the problem would not have resolved if the driver was involved. If that is the case, you would need to again, uninstall the driver, then restart the computer (turn it completely off and then back on) and then the driver should reinstall on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Solution