Laptop charger indicator is on, but won't turn on

Hye Xenforo

Estimable
Jan 19, 2016
Guys I need help. When I want to start my laptop Acer , it doesn't power up.
When I push the power button, a blue LED bulb Indicator stays for 5 secs then goes off. Also its shows that the battery is charging, but unfortunately won't power up. Removed battery, plugged in charger, now it won't to show any lights or bulbs at all! I've put the battery back, plugged charger, battery indicator becomes orange, but system won't load up :mad:
Charger is new. Any help would be appreciated

mdsimmons1118

Proper
Aug 6, 2018
Try this which can help sometimes.
Remove both the battery and charger
Hold down power button for 30 sec to 1 min to discharge any static electricity still in the machine
Try turning it on with only the cord not the battery
Try both the cord and battery now.
If nothing still, maybe a cord is loose or there may be a bad piece of hardware that needs to be replaced.
What fixed my laptop from not turning on was a cord was loose from traveling with my laptop.
I had to open it and reconnect the power button to the motherboard which fixed the problem.
You could check if this fixes it.

Hye Xenforo

Estimable
Jan 19, 2016
Succefully turned on the laptop. Problem was the power button. But now i have another freaking problem. It wont charge the battery. Bought new charger still nothing.. No lights at all right now.
This happened after the laptop ran out of battery and shut down. And i cant turn on since it wont charge. And it wont run without battery