anilprajapati

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017
hello sir, my lenovo g460[/b] when charger plugged in its charging for 30 seconds and automatically disconnecting
(ie; neither charging, nor its showing plugged in). and when i manually reconnect (plug in) the charger it will
again charge for around 30 seconds. but when the laptop is shutdown i could charge it fully..no issues. my battery
is new one. please help..

If it won't charge while the laptop is on, but it will when it is turned off, then you need a new charger.

A charger will do that when it is not putting out enough power to both run the device and charge the battery at the same time. So it winds up only charging the battery when the laptop is turned off. Eventually it won't even charge then.

If it won't charge while the laptop is on, but it will when it is turned off, then you need a new charger.

A charger will do that when it is not putting out enough power to both run the device and charge the battery at the same time. So it winds up only charging the battery when the laptop is turned off. Eventually it won't even charge then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 8
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1