Arham_

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
I have lenovo z500, my laptop turns on properly but once i put the password i dont see my start up screen, it is completely blank and the eset nod antivirus notifies that fail to start the proxy server.

Solution
Thats odd that the AV would be on but not the desktop, and the fact that you have a message about a proxy may indicate an infection or redirect. Try disconnecting from network access and booting up, or safemode, and if that does not work, take the battery out, hold down the power key for 30 seconds, then either put the battery back in or plug it in and see what happens! Once you get it on, keep it off internet access and try again, but go into the network settings and check for a proxy address, if there remove it.

Malcolm Mal

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
Thats odd that the AV would be on but not the desktop, and the fact that you have a message about a proxy may indicate an infection or redirect. Try disconnecting from network access and booting up, or safemode, and if that does not work, take the battery out, hold down the power key for 30 seconds, then either put the battery back in or plug it in and see what happens! Once you get it on, keep it off internet access and try again, but go into the network settings and check for a proxy address, if there remove it.

Solution