Question Laptop freezes at logo startup. I can barely use it now.

Mar 26, 2019
Laptop model: ASUS X202E
My laptop has been useless for almost a month now. I can barely use it as it only shows the logo then loading then freezes the only option to do is to restart it again and again and again it's getting frustrated. I tried cleaning the fan and applying thermal paste but it's still happening. But before that its first problem is freezing when not plugged. Someone help me I really need it. It's hard to become Computer Engineering student if you don't have laptop...

Two steps to try first. Open up the case and remove the RAM sticks. Put one back in and see if it works. Otherwise, swap the other one and try again.

If you're still locked out, remove the battery and try it with mains electric power alone. Sometimes a battery can be so dud as to be unable to pass power through itself.

Mar 26, 2019
Two steps to try first. Open up the case and remove the RAM sticks. Put one back in and see if it works. Otherwise, swap the other one and try again.

If you're still locked out, remove the battery and try it with mains electric power alone. Sometimes a battery can be so dud as to be unable to pass power through itself.
Hi! I can't try the first one since the RAM was integrated, the only way to remove is to change the whole motherboard. And I tried the second one but it is still happening...