Solved! laptop graphics card crashes only when plugged in and moved

Mar 8, 2019
laptop works perfect with no issues while not picked up or if its not charging. I cannot move it or it will give me "video card has been removed error and then blue screen with watchdog error. laptop is a msi gs63vr
16gb ram
2.8 cpu intel i7

Solution
Sounds like you have a loose connection.

If it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer and let them fix it. If it isn't under warranty, then I would suggest taking it to a local tech to repair.
Mar 8, 2019
Its not under warranty anymore I had keyboard replaced. I took it apart to dig deeper into this and noticed that it's missing the motherboard screws. Perhaps shop forgot to put them back. Can that be a cause?

While that could cause some issues, unless say the GPU or another connection is being moved or touching something it shouldn't, a missing screw or two should not cause it.

However, I have to ask, when they replaced the keyboard why in the world would they unscrew the motherboard?

Mar 8, 2019
While that could cause some issues, unless say the GPU or another connection is being moved or touching something it shouldn't, a missing screw or two should not cause it.

However, I have to ask, when they replaced the keyboard why in the world would they unscrew the motherboard?
Because my keyboard comes out from the bottom of the laptop. You have to remove motherboard entirely. I'm going to try and boot up and run a graphic intensive game while motherboard is out of the housing. I suspect maybe motherboard is making contact with aluminum chassis. I'll post my results.

Mar 8, 2019
Okay so I was able to run the game smoothly with motherboard outside the laptop housing. The minute I put it back in laptop it gives me the error.
Video card has been physically removed. Then crashes whole laptop.