Laptop Graphics card not being recognized

redomicmc

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
My laptop Graphics card isn't being recognized by my laptop for some reason, I've tried to install Drivers but It won't recognize it. It's a GTX 920m and my laptop's Acer Aspire E15 (E5-573G-380S)
Is my laptop dead? I bought it in december!

Solution
Well... Your laptop is not dead.. It's just acer and it has an i3 cpu. Invest 450$ in a new pc. For this price you will get performance that will be 20x or even more times better than your laptop. I am not kidding. This is garbage. I had a lot of laptops and I always was a laptop guy since I bought my pc half a year ago. That changed my thinking. The only thing I want to say is STAY AWAY FROM HP AND ACER in the future. No metter if it's a monitor or laptop. IT'S JUST CRAP. :)

jakubek160

Prominent
May 22, 2017

redomicmc

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
Cleaned all my Nvidia Drivers, Tried to install the driver but got "Couldn't find a Compatible Device". I anyhow decided to do the benchmark on 1080p Medium in Unigine Heaven. Scores: 3.8 Fps (Highest)

P.S. Sorry for the late reply

R3XTg

jakubek160

Prominent
May 22, 2017
Well... Your laptop is not dead.. It's just acer and it has an i3 cpu. Invest 450$ in a new pc. For this price you will get performance that will be 20x or even more times better than your laptop. I am not kidding. This is garbage. I had a lot of laptops and I always was a laptop guy since I bought my pc half a year ago. That changed my thinking. The only thing I want to say is STAY AWAY FROM HP AND ACER in the future. No metter if it's a monitor or laptop. IT'S JUST CRAP. :)

Solution