laptop low graphic performance

Mar 30, 2018
i have intel hd 3000 and nvidia geforece gt 620 m in my samsung notepad. the lap is 6yrs old but some games like pes 17 worked great.Recently i formatted my laptop from win 7 64 bit to win 8.1 64 bit and made sure necessary drivers were installed and working properly. but since formatting, the games that worked well suffer from heavy lags. Any possible fixes?
Also i did an driver check using intel official software it said all drivers are up to date. but in detailed report showed that geforece 620 m is offline.

Solution
If the GeForce 620 is offline, there's your problem. You need to get it back online. Otherwise you'll be gaming with only the HD 3000 IGP.

Go to Windows Control Panel>Hardware & Sound>Device Manager. Locate and expand 'Display adapters' and right-click on the GeForce unit. Select 'Enable this device'.
If the GeForce 620 is offline, there's your problem. You need to get it back online. Otherwise you'll be gaming with only the HD 3000 IGP.

Go to Windows Control Panel>Hardware & Sound>Device Manager. Locate and expand 'Display adapters' and right-click on the GeForce unit. Select 'Enable this device'.

Solution