Laptop not powering up and blinking power indicator

brianzhao50

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series. The laptop won't charge and the power indicator is blinking after every 5 seconds. Can someone please help?

Fira PT04

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
If battery can be removed, unplug the laptop from the mains, remove the battery and hold the power button for about 15 seconds. Insert the battery and turn it back on.

Fira PT04

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
If battery can be removed, unplug the laptop from the mains, remove the battery and hold the power button for about 15 seconds. Insert the battery and turn it back on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
My laptop power light is blinking after shut down. What should I do?
Solved! Blinking Lights on my Lenovo Laptop
Solved! laptop battery blinks when powered off
Solved! Lenovo laptop not turning on power light is blinking
Why is my Asus laptop not coming on the battery light keeps blinking and the power light is on
the radio icon on on the right of the power icon in my Acer laptop is blinking and making small noise?
What to do when your laptop unexpectedly shuts down but the power light is blinking and laptop is not turning back on
sumsung laptop blinking power led when turned on
I opened my laptop to clean the fan, after assemble it back it won't turn on, however the power button is blinking.
Hp laptop,led power keeps blinking
on ac power led is on and battery light is on and blinking yellow but my laptop does not comes on
My lenovo laptop is not turning on. Just blinking with black color. Power botton is on.
I have an hp15-f233wm. Screen stays black when I power on and caps lock blinks twice slowly followed by 2 fast blinks. What is
My laptop and its power light blinking
My laptop (Asus X453S) won’t turn on . The power light is on and battery light is blinking in yellow but there’s nothing o
Sony laptop SVE15113FDW not charging, power and battery lights blinking
My hp laptop is not turning on and The power on button is blinking when i turn it on. What should i do
My ASUS laptop would not turn on, the power and caps lock LED is on and is not blinking.
Samsung laptop both power and battery lights blinking but computer doesn't start
only three lights are blinking in my laptop power battery and speaker,and display is not turning on...what to do?

ASK THE COMMUNITY