Laptop or netbook $500-600

Blackinky

Estimable
Dec 11, 2015
1. What is your budget? 500-600

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable labtop

5. How much battery life do you need? 6-7 hrs

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? if it can run games like, portal, ac, Stanley's parable, dota, hitman, age of conan at medium or low setting I would be delighted I don't expect to amazing just something to play on when I am at school or outside. If it can play two or three of the games mentioned that works too.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) it would be nice if it can compile code without freezing up, and some light video editing.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500gb or up

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2-3 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD would be nice but not important

13. What country do you live in? Canada

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
When you say 6 - 7 hours, I assume you mean of normal use. This maybe hard as to compile code well you need a m cpu which will shorten battery life. Also since you said you wanted to play those games at med, a dgpu will be needed which will give you around 3 - 4 hours of normal use.
When you say 6 - 7 hours, I assume you mean of normal use. This maybe hard as to compile code well you need a m cpu which will shorten battery life. Also since you said you wanted to play those games at med, a dgpu will be needed which will give you around 3 - 4 hours of normal use.

Solution