Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not work try loading it in Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads to Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- If it will load in Safe Mode and into your desktop screen do run System Restore.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- If all these will not work last option would be to reinstall Windows.