Laptop serial number parts

Tedsuo

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Hi, i have an asus laptop with my serial number. Is there a way to find out the list of serial numbers from the parts? I sold it and i think the buyer is trying to switch the parts and return it. Thanks!

Tedsuo

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
This is the computer. thx!
ASUS 15.6" FHD FZ50VW-NS51 Quad Core Intel Core i5 6300HQ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 8 GB DDR4 Memory 128 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop

USAFRet

Illustrious
1. Doubtful that the laptop serial number would lead to a specific list of the internal parts serial numbers.

2. If you didn't have them documented before you sold it, how would you know if he changed something?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 22
K Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 9
L Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question I have some questions about laptop LCD cables.
How do I find my hp laptop without knowing it's ip address or serial number but had logged in using my Gmail accounts as well
Can I get laptop serial number from te seller
how can I track my laptop with the serial number?
bellow sir can you trace a I ball laptop serial number 1601266005738
i bought this laptop from cashcrusaders cheaply so i can not find my serial number i am using Toshiba
how to track my list laptop by serial number
i lost my laptop should in know my laptop serial number by using my internet ip address
Need to know the Serial number of the Lenovo Laptop battery without removing from the laptop
i have face recognition installed in my laptop. i know the serial number. Is it possible to track it?
I have my Tracking number and serial no of my stolen laptop?
Acer eRecovery doesn't recognise my laptop's Serial Number or SNID. Please Help
How to track stolen laptop once i have its mac address, serial number and other details.
How to find serial number of laptop
If I have a serial number for a laptop, is there a way to find out the manufacturer?
Can i find stolen laptop with IP address or serial number?
hallo, how can i use my serial number for hp pavilion to track my laptop
i have my mac address, ip address and serial number, can i track my stolen laptop? help me pliz
How to find a toshiba laptop serial or model number. Sticker removed by accident
how to track missing acer laptop with serial number

ASK THE COMMUNITY