Laptop stutter and fps drop.

Snorf Snake

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
I have a Gigabyte P25 V2 laptop from around about ‎‎November ‎2014. When I run my computer (can vary from within 1 minute to 1 hour) on high intensity programs or games my computer starts to lose frames and starts stuttering in audio and in video. For example, when I play War Thunder I start playing at a nice 120 FPS and by the end I am playing with 25fps with constant stuttering. The warranty lasted for 2 years only after one month of the warranty been out this started so I can’t get a replacement. I have done driver updates for everything I can find and nothing stops it. So, I want to know if it is a hardware or software problem and how to fix it.

Info:
Bought- ‎‎November ‎2014
Computer- Gigabyte P25 V2 laptop
GPU- 880M
CPU- Intel Core I7-4810MQ @ 2.80GHZ
RAM- DDR3L 8G x 2
Storage- SSD 128 x 2 (operating system, drivers and essential programs run on this) + HHD 1TB 7,200 RPM (non-essential programs run on this)

Snorf Snake

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017

I looked at MSI afterburner and my GPU is reaching 90 degrees Celsius and capping at that. Also where it says GPU temp limit it is capping out. I don't know why my GPU is reaching this temperature because it use to be fine. So I now know the problem is temperature but I don't know what is causing it to run hotter than previously. Also I have never needed to edit the clock speed.