Solved! Laptop stuttering in all games

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys,
Im using a HP EliteBook 8470p (i5 3320m 2.6 GHz, AMD Radeon HD 7570m 1 GB, RAM 4GB, 250 HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit).
Now i have a problem with every game i play, it stutters a lot. Sometimes sound skips too while stuttering. I have no problems with FPS, it does not matter what ingame settings i use. Its the same. I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Solution
Look in your BIOS and make sure it isn't disabled. Normally, your system will use the integrated adapter to conserve power for typical low power uses (like web browsing) and will switch to the dedicated GPU when more processing power is required.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Are your video drivers up to date?

Is the system using the Radeon for games, or the integrated Intel GPU?

Why are you using Win 7 when it is no longer supported by MS?

Feb 2, 2020
What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Are your video drivers up to date?

Is the system using the Radeon for games, or the integrated Intel GPU?

Why are you using Win 7 when it is no longer supported by MS?
Thanks for helping,
My gpu on idle is at 44-47 C while CPU is at 45-52 C. I did update my drivers for this reason. Under load GPU can get up to 65 C and CPU up to 80 C. About the OS it looks like its running better on my laptop, but if it will help ingame ill upgrade. Pc never mentioned Intel GPU so i dont think i dont have one. (MSI Afterburnes says AMD Radeon)

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Thanks for helping,
My gpu on idle is at 44-47 C while CPU is at 45-52 C. I did update my drivers for this reason. Under load GPU can get up to 65 C and CPU up to 80 C. About the OS it looks like its running better on my laptop, but if it will help ingame ill upgrade. Pc never mentioned Intel GPU so i don't think i don't have one. (MSI Afterburner says AMD Radeon)
You have one (Intel integrated GPU). Look in Device Manager.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Look in your BIOS and make sure it isn't disabled. Normally, your system will use the integrated adapter to conserve power for typical low power uses (like web browsing) and will switch to the dedicated GPU when more processing power is required.

Solution