laptop suggestion under 1200 $

aaron2392

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,

My name is arun . I am thinking to get a new laptop for my school purpose and day to day use.

Budget: upto 1200 $
Specifically i am looking for a laptop for adobe Photoshop and light room. I dont play games at all.
I am looking a laptop which looks good and also performs well. Please suggest me a good one. I am looking for a 15 inch laptop.

thanks
Arun

aaron2392

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015

Can you suggest me an 15 inch laptop. Dell alien ware will one of of choices. thanks for the suggestion. Can you suggest me any other laptop for that price ?

Small problem, the m cpu will struggle to run photoshop as it is worse than a ulv chip. Also the igpu is not very good for these tasks.

aaron2392

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015

is 4th gen i7 ok ? if yes can u suggest a laptop with that ?? i am thinking of lenovo y50 but ive seen reviews saying the screen is not that good.

4th gen is good for your needs. The y50 has received bad reviews about the screen, I personally would look for the n series from asus but I don't know if that is too heavy for you. Msi is also a good alternative. Look into their ge, apache, pro(I think this is what they call their workstation types) or ghost range.