[LAPTOP] Which one should i get?

william billy

Estimable
Jan 11, 2015
sup guys, i want you to give opinions to those two laptops which came from a widely known brand, ASUS. Only one thing that i doesnt understand, when i test both laptop's graphic card (A with total 1000 dollars with DOS and nvidia 745m 4gb and B with total 950 dollars with windows 8 and nvidia 740m 2gb) 745m with 4gb got 7.0 score while 750m with 2gb got 7.1 score on gpuboss
so theres a slight number there but why 740m wins?

does processor and ram helps (alot) gpu at video settings?
they said gpu used for video settings such as resolution, aa, texture, rendering, bla bla bla
did nvidia 740m is enough for mainstream fps games with high settings and recording it or displaying it to a projector? or do i need 745m with 4gb?

ak47jar3d

Estimable
745m > 740m. The processor wouldn't help much with frames unless it's bottlenecking the card. I would recommend 8 gb got modern gaming. As long as your processor and rm font hold back your gpu, the video will be responsible for all graphic amd there settings.

ak47jar3d

Estimable
Both cards are enough for modern gaming you will comprise some detail I doing so. For recording, you really want a capture card as you laptop won't powerful enough to do both game and record at the same time. Displaying to a project is the same as displaying to screen assault. I g resolution is the same.

william billy

Estimable
Jan 11, 2015
ill upgrade from 4gb stock to 8, and my cpu is i7 4xxxmq.
hmm is there an external capture card to buy somewhere?
my room is 20c cold and i use cooler pad with ac adapter/usb, and for hard gaming i always use ac adapter.i only use projector for light games such as counter strike, tf2, and mc.