Question Laptop won't Power On

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
I have a Lenovo Ideapad S210 Touch. It won't power on.
I have swapped out between the adapter and battery, both seems good and working.
I have also checked the DC-IN jack harness with multimeter, it showed the same voltage as the adapter.
I can't power it on with the power button nor the recovery button.
Does this mean there is some faulty with the motherboard or is there anything else I have to check?
Thank you.

Be cardful. That link takes you to a Russian site. Also, I have never heard of a "BIOS crashing" although that is possible in theory. Simple question is does the power light come on when you push the power button? It's more likely you have a motherboard problem. If there is a BIOS issue (which would prevent you from getting anything on the screen initially), that is not an issue you can fix anyway. Time for a repair shop, I would say.

Oct 26, 2020
Be cardful. That link takes you to a Russian site. Also, I have never heard of a "BIOS crashing" although that is possible in theory. Simple question is does the power light come on when you push the power button? It's more likely you have a motherboard problem. If there is a BIOS issue (which would prevent you from getting anything on the screen initially), that is not an issue you can fix anyway. Time for a repair shop, I would say.
I have already downloaded the diagram he was mentioned, but I don't understand it at all. It all just a bunch of circuit pictures.
The power light does not turn on when I push the power button. I have a thought that the power button might be broken, but I don't know how to make sure that this was the case.
So, yeah, I think I will take it to the repair shop as this is beyond my knowledge.
Thank you.

I had a similar problem on an HP machine. The power switch is on the side of the machine and I would sometimes set it on edge next to the coach (on a hardwood floor). Dumb. I could feel that the switch did not feel the same. It was under warrantee so the factory fixed it for me. You may be able to feel that the switch is working differently that it used to,