Laptops for Design?

Thxmas

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
Hey, i need help picking a good laptop for Graphic Design and Photography. (Lightroom, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, etc.) and some gaming. (CSGO, COD and GTA) I was thinking of going with the MSI GS63 but its very expensive at $2700AUD, but it does have an i7 6700hq, GTX 1060 128gb SSD and a 1TB HD. If there is anything with similar specs and is cheaper, please tell me, but if you think that the Gs63 will be ok, ill spend the extra money.

P.S : I don't want anything too clunky and obnoxious but 17" screens are fine, 15" preferred.

Thxmas

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016

Hi, sorry for the late reply, i dont have many computer stores near me, but ill link some australian ones. my budget is probably <$2750 AUD.

My nearby big box stores: (Not sure you'll find much here)
www.jbhifi.com.au
www.harveynorman.com.au

Other Stores:
www.metabox.com
www.au.msi.com
www.mwave.com.au
www.scorptec.com.au
www.pccasegear.com

Cant think of any other stores ATM, i was also thinking of purchasing the Gigabyte P55W v6 which is similar specs but is $500 cheaper, i dont need anything over 60Hz bc most gaming will be done on a monitor, if you can find something with a decent Regular use battery life (3-4hrs +) and please nothing over 15.6" unless there is a great deal or something similar.

Cheers

Solution