Laptop's high temperature

nickos91

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,
This is Nikolas and here is my laptop's characteristics.It's an asus x52j more likely of an old model.It's current software is windows 10 with the latest updates while the previous system was windows 7, if i remember it correctly.Cpu is an intel core i3 380M @2.53GHz.Motherboard asus k52ju, graphics card 512M ATI AMD Radeon HD 6300M.And here it goes the thing:till yesterday it used to be on 64 , 66 and about 50 celsius on the way i represented the characteristics but then while, i guess, i pushed it over it s limits somehow it started working the fan thing a bit harder and the temperatures changed.Now the temperatures are 70cpu , 74motherboard , 63graphics (celsius) and i find it a bit weird and besides it s summertime and the avarage temperature of the atmosphere is high(about 30-32 celsius my place) i think this shouldn't happen.So if anyone has an idea about what may happen into the thing please let me know cause i wouldn't like to crash it for no reason.Thank's in advance Nikolas.

nickos91

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017

Thank's for the reply.So the temperatures have been checked with Speccy program.I checked them while browsing on the internet with 3 pages open on google chrome.I never checked them on idle and also I haven't repaste any part of the laptop.Althought i tried to settle this up and changed the settings on power supply (power supply is straight from the cable with no battery on) and temperatures dropped a bit like regular (about 60-65 each) but with slower reactions as for what i do as i expected.As for the dust thing i just opened the laptop today right before i create this post and cleaned it the best i could and to be honest the fan was working and still is a bit better.

nickos91

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017

The easiest way i could,i just took off the cover from the back of my laptop and blew air inside and i think it did quite a good job,at least the fan which was full of dust turned clean