Snaxer

Estimable
Aug 16, 2015
Okay so my friend has a asus laptop and its his only way of accessing the internet for help so I will be speaking for him. So yesterday I had My laptop plugged in while using it but it still said it had 10% battery left and to plug it in. so I tried plugging it into different outlets and such so I just kept on using my computer. The Computer powered down and I slept for the night and powered it on in the morning it gave me a screen that said something along the lines of "something is prevent you from accessing your PC" and then it said it was fixing it. after that it restarted, then it repeated the same process and it kept looping around and around. I searched up on my phone how to fix it and I found a forum that said "try holding f9 when powering it on" and it was a solution to lots of peoples problem but not mine, It took me to a bios screen and in the advanced settings there isn't anything about a boot order or anything like that. so I pressed escape and then it instantly took me back to the bios screen and now I am stuck on the f9 BIOS screen and cant access my computer.

NOTE:

He installed windows ten a couple days before
He isn't tech savvy what so ever

Please help i'm desperate