LCD screen showing pixels and becoming unreadable

Shubham_21

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I have a Dell 3537 laptop with integrated graphics card (AMD), It's 2 years old and today after using it for 10 minutes the display started showing pixels everywhere and becoming unreadable.

Even it is unreadable during BIOS or startup.

Please suggest some solution ASAP.

For screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/o28FI, not the curved lines (They appear while taking picture from mobile) but the straight ones

Thanks in advance.

The imaged you shared is quite readable. However, it could be a few different things.

1. Make sure your drivers are fully up to date.

2. If that doesn't resolve it, try turning off the laptop, plugging in an external monitor, turn the monitor on, then turn the laptop on. If the problem doesn't show on the external screen, then it is probably the laptops display that will need replacing (or you can keep using the external monitor).

3. If the external monitor also has the problem, then your graphics card may be going and need to be replaced.

The imaged you shared is quite readable. However, it could be a few different things.

1. Make sure your drivers are fully up to date.

2. If that doesn't resolve it, try turning off the laptop, plugging in an external monitor, turn the monitor on, then turn the laptop on. If the problem doesn't show on the external screen, then it is probably the laptops display that will need replacing (or you can keep using the external monitor).

3. If the external monitor also has the problem, then your graphics card may be going and need to be replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
snowstorm29 Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 7
D Laptop Tech Support 10