Lenovo X220 tablet or Fujitsu Lifebook T901

gogreen

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
I am planning to purchase either a lenovo x220 tablet or a fujitsu lifebook t901 tablet pc. I have done lots of research and am just at the point now where my eyes are crossing. I will be using this computer to replace my home laptop/computer and to use for a tablet. I have asked a computer guru friend of mine and he suggested the lenovo, but I just can't see sacrificing the camera and display size if I am already going to be investing so much. Which brings me to the fact the yes, budget/cost (if there is such a thing as budget ;) ) is an issue. I also swore off pc's seeing that I have been through 3 in the past 4 years, but I LOVE the rugged feature and the convertible tablet/laptop feature of these. I would greatly appreciate any immediate reccomendations (seeing that I am planning to purchase this evening). Thanks in advance!

gogreen

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
I know that with either of them I'm going to be spending b/w $1500-$2000, I'd like to stay as low as possible seeing that this is DEFINITELY and unplanned expense. It will be used mainly for LOTS of web-surfing, emailing, data researching (having to have lots of internet tabs open at once), also will be used to house and edit TONS of photography, for keeping notes/syncing with my blackberry (which I'm wanting to get rid of soon/ps.any tips for good smart phones ;-) ), paying bills and keeping finances, video chatting with relatives who are overseas (therefore if I got the lenovo I'd have to use an external camera for sure). I normally have access to a plug only because the laptops I've had have an awful battery life, so battery life isn't #1 concern but definitely is something I have compared, oh and I am in the US