Lenovo y50 wont boot, not even getting the lenovo logo, just a blank screen.

Nikhil Arora

Honorable
Aug 19, 2013
Hi. I have a lenovo y50 and recently the windows update on windows 10 installed some update and the pc was shut down. When i powered it up again later, the update is being configured screen was up and as i was busy in something else i didn't notice what happened after that. When i got back to it it had a blank screen with leds working and keyboard backlight on. I force quit it and restarted. Then it was stuck on the lenovo logo for quite a while. I again force quit and restarted and then i got a bsod. After that, now when i power it on, the screen is blank with led's powered up and keyboard backlight on. I can't even get the lenovo logo now. Any help please?

ronintexas

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
You will probably need to create a Windows 10 bootable USB stick and boot from that and either repair the installation that way, or reinstall windows from the bootable stick.

ronintexas

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
You will probably need to create a Windows 10 bootable USB stick and boot from that and either repair the installation that way, or reinstall windows from the bootable stick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Semilore kaj Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1