Lenovo Y510p SLI help?

Krory_

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
I reinstalled windows 10 and it messed up my SLI setup.
I can't get it working again...
I have two 2gb Nvidia GT750m's
Only one of them shows up in device manager
I have no options for SLI in nvidia control panel
When I try to run the vbios flash https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/olddownloads/ds038407
I get an error saying No nvidia display adapter found even though it shows in my device manager
Currently using driver version 320.49 because I read that downgrading would solve my problem and it did not.

Help?

Laptop using other graphics card and not the Nvidia one. (In your case not using one of the two).

First you need to get it to detect and use the right card.

A. Uninstall, and then reinstall, the latest graphics card driver.
B. Make sure that your Nvidia graphics card is set as the default graphics card.

Here's the steps on how to set it to default.

1. Open the "Nvidia Control Panel".
2. Select "Manage 3D Settings" under 3D Settings.
3. Click on the "Program Settings" tab and select the program you want to choose a graphics card for from the drop down list.
4. Now select "preferred graphics processor" in the drop down list. (You can see what the automatic option is listed as global setting) If you want to use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance Nvidia processor.

Once it is running on the right one, test the system again and see if the problem persists.

Krory_

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
What, no. It's not using the integrated graphics.
It's using my nvidia GT750m but the issue is, its not detecting my 2nd GT750m.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple different drivers including the newest and a few older ones that some others online said still worked with SLI.

I am still only able to get windows to detect 1 GT750m

Krory_

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016

24xnamh.png

Krory_

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016

I reverted to win 7 and still the same issue.