Solved! Lenovo Y530 or Dell G3?

Dec 22, 2018
just for clarification i do not live in the us or europe

i want to buy a gaming laptop but my budget is tight so the only ones i'm able to buy are the Dell G3 15 and the Lenovo Legion Y530, both of then have basically the same specs (i5 8300H, GTX 1050 4gb, 8gb DDR4, a 1tb HDD and a full hd display) so in the end its all about the design and thermals, i know dell has better support here but i like the lenovo screen better and the keyboard seems better too. Please give me your opinion and help me make this choice.

Solution
Lenovo, simply because it has a better build quality and cooling , with bad cooling CPU will throttle, you don’t entonces that, display and build quality on the G3 is pretty basic, if you want to have a better poking laptop with better cooling and chasis go for the Lenovo, it will also give you Lenovo utilities for gaming
Oct 24, 2018
Lenovo, simply because it has a better build quality and cooling , with bad cooling CPU will throttle, you don’t entonces that, display and build quality on the G3 is pretty basic, if you want to have a better poking laptop with better cooling and chasis go for the Lenovo, it will also give you Lenovo utilities for gaming

Solution