Question Lenovo Yoga won't start on battery , but starts with AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2023
Hi,

I have issues with my Lenovo Yoga.
It is not starting on battery, even are fully charged. I have to plug in the AC adaptor to power on and, after it starts, I can remove the AC and run only on battery, for 5-6 hours, depend for what I use it.
I tried to remove and connect back the battery, I checked the power jack connections...all are ok.
Did anyone have any idea of how to fix?

Thank you

Jan 9, 2023
Maybe needs reset battery?
The process to reset the battery is to first unplug the AC adapter, press the reset button using a small pin or paperclip, and then plug the AC adapter back in. After resetting the battery and plugging the machine into power, the laptop should begin to power on and boot.

Hi,
Thank you for your advice.
As I was saying, I have no problem on starting the laptop on AC adapter. It starts and works great.
The problem is starting the laptop without the AC adapter (ex: when I am in the garden). The laptop won't start from battery, even if are fully charged.

I tried this. No change!

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2023
Hi,
Thank you for your advice.
As I was saying, I have no problem on starting the laptop on AC adapter. It starts and works great.
The problem is starting the laptop without the AC adapter (ex: when I am in the garden). The laptop won't start from battery, even if are fully charged.

I tried this. No change!

Thank you.

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue as you!
Did you finally find the reason and is it solved?

Thank you in advance!
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.