Laptop lenovo z 570
Adapter shows orange continues light.
But when I connect adapter to laptop led starts blinking.
Laptop not showing anything. Not powering on.
I Have tried reset method but doesn't help. Please help me. People saying it's may be motherboard problem really scared
Please do try these troubleshooting steps first to really identify if it's the motherboard or not.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would boot up normally.
- Next is to reseat the RAM if using a different AC adapter will not work. Remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If these doesn't work, do check the AC adapter if it's supplying enough voltage or try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will boot up normally.
- Do also connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it or not.
- And if all these will not work the problem lies inside the motherboard itself.