Lenovo ZUK Z1 vs redmi note 3

Mickey George

Commendable
May 13, 2016
is "Lenovo ZUK Z1" a good smartphone ???
somebody told me that "Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz Quad Core" is outdated.
is there any problems by using this outdated processor??

WHICH ONE IS BETTER REDMI NOTE 3 OR ZUK Z1 ?????

Solution
Well while any processor becomes outdated by the time it actually hits the market (it is just the way it works) I see no reason that would effect what you are going to purchase. Both phones only came out last year. So it isn't like they are multiple years old. And, to be honest, even if they were, with some phones, it makes no difference. Some older phones are better in many ways than some newer ones. So don't let that particular aspect choose for you. Also, both phones, while having different processors, are extremely similar in that respect, so it really wouldn't effect your usage.

Now if you are looking for options/features, etc. Then there are a few things different between the two.

If you visit the following link you should be...
Well while any processor becomes outdated by the time it actually hits the market (it is just the way it works) I see no reason that would effect what you are going to purchase. Both phones only came out last year. So it isn't like they are multiple years old. And, to be honest, even if they were, with some phones, it makes no difference. Some older phones are better in many ways than some newer ones. So don't let that particular aspect choose for you. Also, both phones, while having different processors, are extremely similar in that respect, so it really wouldn't effect your usage.

Now if you are looking for options/features, etc. Then there are a few things different between the two.

If you visit the following link you should be able to better see the differences between the two. And there really aren't that many of them.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Lenovo-ZUK-Z1,Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3/phones/9772,9803

Solution