LG Content store - problem to connect....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2018
I've just bought a LG OLED55B7V, but have some problem to connect apps; Netflix, Spotyfi etc. I get the message I have to update the program. When I do, the new message is "LG CONTENT STORE The network is unstable. A temporary issue has occured while connecting the server. Please try again later.". I have tried for two days, but the same answer. My TV is updated. The TV is connected to an ASUS Router 5Ghz. The speed to my laptop nearby the TV is 290 mbs. I can't find any answer in Help, and I mean I'm a normally average ++ user for divices of all kind. The help desk in Norway is closed for the weekebd... Anybody in the community to support me...
kind regards svanesB

Solution
I had this very issue today and was pleasantly surprised at both the customer support help and the easy solution. Support answered the phone right away, no waiting, and quickly determined what I needed to do. All I had to do was to hard reboot the TV. On my model, that involved unplugging the tv, locating the power button (under the LG logo), pressing the button for 20 seconds, then waiting a minute and plugging the tv back in. It worked like a charm! Hope this helps someone else!
Nov 30, 2018
I had this very issue today and was pleasantly surprised at both the customer support help and the easy solution. Support answered the phone right away, no waiting, and quickly determined what I needed to do. All I had to do was to hard reboot the TV. On my model, that involved unplugging the tv, locating the power button (under the LG logo), pressing the button for 20 seconds, then waiting a minute and plugging the tv back in. It worked like a charm! Hope this helps someone else!

Solution
Jan 5, 2019
OMG, many thanks, it worked for me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.