LG Intros Its First LTE Tablet, the Optimus Pad LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
Im still waiting on the $250 Tegra3 based devices to make an appearance before I pull the trigger... I may not be buying one of those Tegra3 tablets, but their existence in the marketplace should be enough to drive the price of everything else down.. I would get a WiFI only model anyway, I really dont want another monthly bill for wireless, LTE or not..

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
LG usually makes quality products. The specs on this tablet are not bad; depending on the price range we are talking.
So let's wait and see what they have to say about that.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]LG usually makes quality products. The specs on this tablet are not bad; depending on the price range we are talking.So let's wait and see what they have to say about that.[/citation]

Im gonna disagree with you there. For me I have had very bad luck with all 3 models of phones I have bought from them (1 model is an Optimus S android). Every one of my lg phones was a POS that had reliability problems. My current optimus s is so screwed up it is unusable. You could point and blame the carrier but its funny that my HTC phones work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.