LG LAS260B 100 Watt 2 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar

selenemac

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
I have had this soundbar for less than a month an when I raise a bit the volume it is suddenly sounding distorted! Is it even possible that I have blown out the speakers already? I haven't played it at full blast and only raised it high a few time.

Solution
If you use the analog input that could be overloading due to too much level. That can happen if you use a headphone jack. Try turning the volume down at the source if you can.
Usually the amount of power in the soundbar isn't enough to damage the speakers. They usually exaggerate the amount of power since there is no standard for soundbars as there is for component receivers and amps.
Hope you can get it covered under warranty.
If you use the analog input that could be overloading due to too much level. That can happen if you use a headphone jack. Try turning the volume down at the source if you can.
Usually the amount of power in the soundbar isn't enough to damage the speakers. They usually exaggerate the amount of power since there is no standard for soundbars as there is for component receivers and amps.
Hope you can get it covered under warranty.

Solution

selenemac

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017