Question LG vs Amazon Prime problem - any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2020
I've seen thread from others noting that their LG smart TVs don't work w/Amazon; e.g., the app doesn't even load, or freezes when trying to play a TV show or movie, or it freezes after playing one episode and waiting for the next to load, etc.

I recently subscribed to Prime, and have now been having these same problems. I have a 2017 LG 55 inch Oled C7 . As usual, I've confirmed I have the latest firmware, have upgraded my router, etc.

The only fix that sometimes works (but only on a temporary basis) is turning off the TV, waiting a while, then trying Amazon again.

I've not seen any definitive solutions though to this problem that's been going on for at least a couple of years. Could someone please let me know if any fixes to these problems have been identified, and if I need to reach out to LG or to Amazon, or to both, etc.?

Thanks

Mar 25, 2020
Still no responses? I've found a number of thread on this site, LG's forum, etc. re the issue. So it should be a familiar topic to some of you, was hoping someone would have info to help the rest of us LG owners cure this problem. If possible, would still appreciate your tips.

Thanks and be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.