listening to pc audio throughout the house??

glasshalffull

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I listen to alot of audio/music/podcasts on my pc and I'd like to add speakers around the house that would allow me to stream that pc audio in more rooms.

This would be a bolt-on speaker that would simply play what the pc is playing but allow it to happen in another room without wiring connection.

Is bluetooth add-on speakers the answer?

any recommendations on speakers?

Will bluetooth wireless speakers bolt-on to an existing speaker system and play along with the existing pc audio speakers or will the audio only be played thru that speaker?

Looking to spend a max of $100 per speaker.

My computer has the Dell Wireless 1703 Bluetooth.

I have a split level home and realize that distance and walls might cause issues but I'd at least like to try it in the kitchen which is 20 ft. away

Can I upgrade the bluetooth on my pc?

Solution
Hm... I will tell you what i did to my house. i got pioneer amp with 12 speakrs (4 for any room) and i put the Cables under the carpets and beds but they are connected very good. Yes... i put some holes in the wall but now you won't see cables. You will se only speakers in the edges of the room. Try this one buddy :) The AMP should give you good power to speakers and you will be happy about it. With 100$ per speaker you will make your own stereo system in the house ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Elite-VSX-07TX-Home-Theater-Stereo-Receiver-400W-Surround-Sound-7-1Chann-/141551886391?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f5266037
This is my amp. You can choose your speakers

GeRgY

Admirable
Hm... I will tell you what i did to my house. i got pioneer amp with 12 speakrs (4 for any room) and i put the Cables under the carpets and beds but they are connected very good. Yes... i put some holes in the wall but now you won't see cables. You will se only speakers in the edges of the room. Try this one buddy :) The AMP should give you good power to speakers and you will be happy about it. With 100$ per speaker you will make your own stereo system in the house ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Elite-VSX-07TX-Home-Theater-Stereo-Receiver-400W-Surround-Sound-7-1Chann-/141551886391?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f5266037
This is my amp. You can choose your speakers

Solution

TRENDING THREADS