Locked out of Irulu Tablet wont show on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Ok so my pc wont recognize my irulu tablet. I know that I need to enable usb on the tablet..But my daughter password protected and we are locked out, so I cannot enable USB that way. I am trying to factory reset and cant even do that.. Nothing is working. model # XA791XSL1509253A#0656

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thoroughly confused Android Tablets 0
V Android Tablets 4
J Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 2
W Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 3
W Android Tablets 4
B Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Did factory reset RCA Voyager III now I'm locked out
Question Is there a way to reset to factory without carrier settings?
Locks at password
I forgot my direction lock
Solved! How do I replace direction lock with my finger print
How to get past Google lock on lenovo840
How to unlock tablet from pattern lock without losing data
locked dvd player
My nextbook is locked on a screen that just says just a moment and a circle keeps going around how do I fix that
Solved! My IPAD is locked up. All that is on the screen is the RCA logo and the dots that are not moving now.
Why is the a lock symbol on my wifi for my Android phone even tho I know password and it was connected
My phone is locked with direction lock and fingerprint and I forgot the direction lock how to unlock it
i have screem locks or passwords on all my devices but can someone still fine a way and get in
Asus 3s 10 won't charge unless locked or off
How can i undo the security screen lock i don't want to use fingerprint or pin
How do I get it to power off when the screen is locked
I am locked out my Asus tablet for some odd reason I know my pin, so I do a hard reset and I get Error. From here I pushed the
My Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tablet has no lock codes on it according to Verizon. It is compatiable with Cricket Network but it
nextbook n16a8 bought new, touchscreen quit working. locked on nextbook screen. factory reset changes nothint
RCA Galileo Pro Tablet has a 4 digit lock screen via Sec360. But also another "slide" screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS