Solved! Logging into Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2019
My facebook account was hacked. I tried logging into account, when second authentication comes up I cannot get logging cold because I no longer I have that cell number that I logged into Facebook. I put in my email account and the wrong Facebook account keeps on coming up. Can't even see or find my present Facebook account that I have been using 4 a while. The two emails I've ever had does not lead me to my present account. Really need to recover my Facebook account so I can change the Facebook pass word, and continue if the Facebook account that I been using. How do I get through this problem I'm having. Thank you

Reactions: KnittingDiva
Jul 19, 2019
I see I'm not the only one with Facebook problems. About two weeks ago FB disabled my account thinking for some reason that I wasn't using my real name. I gave them the identity documentation they asked for, more than I needed to get a passport I might add - driver's license, birth certificate, and marriage license. FB accepted the documentation and in an email on July 13 told me my account was unlocked. I still can't access my account. I've changed the password, I've gone to the "help center" and still can't access my account. I've sent FB 6 emails asking for help, telling them my account IS NOT unlocked. I can't post to the FB forum because I can't login to my account. The proverbial catch-22. What a nightmare. Is there anywhere to complain to or get help from FB when you can't get into FB? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 2
V Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 4
O Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1