Solved! Logging into Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2019
My facebook account was hacked. I tried logging into account, when second authentication comes up I cannot get logging cold because I no longer I have that cell number that I logged into Facebook. I put in my email account and the wrong Facebook account keeps on coming up. Can't even see or find my present Facebook account that I have been using 4 a while. The two emails I've ever had does not lead me to my present account. Really need to recover my Facebook account so I can change the Facebook pass word, and continue if the Facebook account that I been using. How do I get through this problem I'm having. Thank you

Reactions: KnittingDiva
Jul 19, 2019
I see I'm not the only one with Facebook problems. About two weeks ago FB disabled my account thinking for some reason that I wasn't using my real name. I gave them the identity documentation they asked for, more than I needed to get a passport I might add - driver's license, birth certificate, and marriage license. FB accepted the documentation and in an email on July 13 told me my account was unlocked. I still can't access my account. I've changed the password, I've gone to the "help center" and still can't access my account. I've sent FB 6 emails asking for help, telling them my account IS NOT unlocked. I can't post to the FB forum because I can't login to my account. The proverbial catch-22. What a nightmare. Is there anywhere to complain to or get help from FB when you can't get into FB? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.