Logitech g35 or Razer kraken 7.1

Abilapzxdd

Estimable
Jul 19, 2014
Ive heard that kraken7.1 has an extremely good digital microphone. But I dont know anything about g35. I only know about the macros

Solution
The kraken is optimized for game communication and is still good for music and other uses. Also my experience with Logitech headsets is that they make them out of the most non-breathable materials and they are uncomfortable for long gaming sessions(I've owned a g230 before) I feel more comfortable wearing one of my friends' kraken than the g230. Right now I have a Plantronics Gamecom 380, and so far it's been the best budget headset I've owned.

Dilan Gilluly

Estimable
Jul 17, 2014
The kraken is optimized for game communication and is still good for music and other uses. Also my experience with Logitech headsets is that they make them out of the most non-breathable materials and they are uncomfortable for long gaming sessions(I've owned a g230 before) I feel more comfortable wearing one of my friends' kraken than the g230. Right now I have a Plantronics Gamecom 380, and so far it's been the best budget headset I've owned.

Solution