Logitech G430 usb adapter problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacra

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
Hello!

Recently my usb adapter for g430 stopped working.. Headset works fine just tried connecting mic and audio cables. I think the sound card is broken. Is it okay if i replace it with another usb sound card? Will it work just fine?

Solution
Headset should be okay and work with any sound card adapter. Not aware of any requirements that only a certain headset will work with the sound card dongle.

You will most likely need to install any drivers that are provided with the new sound card. Whether the dongle is Logitech or not.....

Have you tried reinstalling any drivers? Verify the configuration also.

Should be okay to replace but first try the adapter in another USB port and then on another system.

Make sure that the problem follows the adapter and is not some problem with the USB port or your computer.

Jacra

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014

I tried on my laptop too.. computer doesn't recognize the usb connection. Not even usb port connection sound.

But I wonder if I buy a new sound card usb adapter which is not logitech Is logitech software going to recognize the headset as before? Or everything was about the dongle included with headset?

Headset should be okay and work with any sound card adapter. Not aware of any requirements that only a certain headset will work with the sound card dongle.

You will most likely need to install any drivers that are provided with the new sound card. Whether the dongle is Logitech or not.....

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS