Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Review – Live Wire(less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjumpmanx

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
I love this headset. I had teh G930 but they had connection issues that ruined the headset for me. These new 933 are perfect have yet to have them cut out on me once. I prefer this headset to the more expensive Astro A50 at this point.

Fifagi

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
It's better G933 or Astro A50 2nd edition or SteelSeries H wireless...and why ?

(i need to use it only whit pc, not console)

thanks

xjumpmanx

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

I have owned the G933 and the A50. I would recommend the G933 over the A50 for gaming on PC. I hear sound effects I never heard with the A50 when I was using my G933. I also had to return one pair of A50 gen 2 due to charging issues and the Geek Squad guy who dealt with my warranty mentioned they have had quite a few returns due to charging issues with the A50 Gen 2.

Prinsenhoff

Estimable
Jan 6, 2016
Just like to add. The G933 works with the wireless USB dongle pugged into the PS4. The PS4 picks it up straight away with no user interaction. The PS4 menu lists the G933 connected and you can change the microphone volume level via the PS4 menu. The sound is also controlled by the rolling wheel on the headset. The microphone boom mutes when raised and un-mutes when lowered. When muted, theres a little red light on the end of the boom that is On when its muted. At the moment, it seems the wireless interferes with the PS4 internal wireless and causes disconnects on always online games (destiny). Im still testing this but i may need to use a USB extension cable and have the wireless dongle further from the PS4. Im still debugging this though and it could have been my ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.