Logitech g933 better earpads? (looking for replacement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I have recently bought the Logitech g933 (used) and love them but I do have one minor problem with them. I have found the earpads to be rather uncomfortable and am looking into some that will be nicer on my ears. Many earpads won't fit these headphones due to their strange shape but I read online somewhere about some lambskin ones or something that made the headphones feel professional and alot better. I researched into these and I could only find replacements for around $50. Not only is that too expensive for mere earpads but that was also in America and I live in Britain. Can anyone recommend me any high quality earpads that will fit and feel nicer? Ive heard people saying the g930's had better earcups and if they did were they actually more comfortable/better and would they fit?
Thanks for reading this
ps: to anyone who has previously owned a pair does the headset automatically adjust to your head size and slacken up after a few months? They seem to clamp my head a bit more firmly than I would like, thanks either way.
Edit: Sorry i dont know why i nitpicked so much, They dont clamp at all now, they slackened off :D

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Zamblot : "Logitech g933 better earpads? (looking for replacement)"

k.almqvist.93

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017

You wont like this but I just got the 50 + 30 $ pads and headband and they are amazing and worth it. Super soft to the head and the bass man, the bass man! Its insane. I only bought them to increase comfortability. But as a really nice bonus the sound quality increased.

To Sweden I had to pay an extra 20$ for customs.. So all in all really expensive but worth it. Doubt it your gonna find replacements pads better than these.

Edit: Link to reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/5der59/psa_logitech_g633_g933_leather_earpads/

milabeates

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
Whilst I realise this is an older thread, but for those who do want to replace them, the G930 ear pads fits the G933 headphones perfectly.
I just swapped mine out from my G930.

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016

Thanks for the solution. I might just bite the bullet and save up for a high end set of earcups anyway. Im 16 over the summer so i can get a job (but its gonna be flipping hard since by the time im old enough to apply everyone will have gotten out of school and taken the best job offers before im old enough lol) but that means i can afford the pads. Thanks :D

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016

Just a quick question, i know this thread is old and everything but how much of a difference does the pilot pad make? Im thinking if ima get both i may as well get them together but the ears would surely make the biggest difference... ty :)

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
wow... these pads man, they are damn amazing.... i cant believe it... im surprised how much everything changed its actually amazing... ive only used them for 5 minutes so far but the quality of these things are actually amazing... I had one problem and thats that i didnt know that i would be charged import tax because i was being stupid and had to pay an unexpected £20 a few days before they arrived... These are spectacular i cant recommend them highly enough... to anyone that sees this they are just PERFECT... so comfy and damn nice... the sound no longer leaks through the earcups and its all kept inside and cupping it in actually immensly changed the sound and these headphones are immediately worth about £150 more to me now... god damn. And im really budget normally and stingy so i doubted myself when i spent this much on things (for example i got my logitech g933 used for £50 and now i have spent more on the earcups). More people must know about this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.