Logitech Speakers Not Connecting to Projector

Divergent1221

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
Hi, I recently purchased Logitech S-150 USB Digital Speakers and I tried connecting them to my WhaleStone WS80 projector. The light on the speaker flashed when I plugged it in then turned off but the sound only came from the projector speakers, not the Logitech ones. Any ideas on how to make the sound come from the speakers? Thanks.

Solution
The USB on the projector is most likely for media playback or updates not for speakers. No drivers like on a computer.
The projector has a headphone jack that you can use for audio if it will output audio from the HDMI connection. Some projectors will only output from analog inputs so you might need an HDM input selector with audio extraction. Either way you will need speakers with the correct input.
The USB on the projector is most likely for media playback or updates not for speakers. No drivers like on a computer.
The projector has a headphone jack that you can use for audio if it will output audio from the HDMI connection. Some projectors will only output from analog inputs so you might need an HDM input selector with audio extraction. Either way you will need speakers with the correct input.

Solution