Question Logitech system Z906 issue

MDTOP

Great
Jun 6, 2019
Cross-overs are active / passive or both. They use capacitors and inductors to direct frequencies to certain speakers (passive) They can also use circuits to amplify and direct the frequencies. (active)
I asked if with all inputs (system has several ) the mid channel is always missing.
To make sure as well make sure you play dvd with surround. My current windows 10 ver 1909 only plays stereo unless i play media with surround. are all 4 right and left speakers playing ok?

doominator

Prominent
Nov 19, 2019
yes 4 right and left speakers and one center...i also tryed to connect the system to my phone...and the same situation the center channel is not working....i also put only one speaker in the center input and the other ones i left them not connected and nothing....i don't have other imputs cause i don't have the cables that i need....prob only optical cable could be a test option if im gonna buy one....now i have connected him with an external sound card creative sound blaster x-fi pro surround 5.1 to my laptop View: https://imgur.com/sVzvaWu

Last edited:

doominator

Prominent
Nov 19, 2019
all of the imputs are ok now phone and sound card....it was not selected from the console 5.1 stereo:oops: but 2 speakers have echo on both mobile and laptop

Last edited: