logitech z333 vs sony srs d9 vs creative a355 ??

xxxhomie21

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
currently, i'm having sony srs d9 speakers which are good ones but I'm still not convinced because its treble and highs response of tweeters are very low and the subwoofer is just overpowering (some has said that this subwoofer is not used on its full potential, lol )
i have to keep it's bass level to 25% to get a neutral sound.

currently, i'm looking forward to Logitech z333 as it is more reviewed and more preferred but i don't know, will it be upgrade or degrade over my srs d9 as they are 8w speakers with a 24w sub but they said to be more balanced sound but I've never heard them live.

i prefer a flat response no overpowering of bass but the satellites should be a good response with good mids and highs !!

why i've also listed a355 because before d9 i have creative a300's which are very good speakers and cheaper than sony's and has better sound i still prefer those but one satellite is dead and one speaker is enough to beat my sony and 355 are the newer version of 300's

so what should i do if z333 are also very unbalanced than i will better go with a355 as it will also cost cheaper to me ..

xxxhomie21

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xxxhomie21 : "logitech z333 vs sony srs d9 vs creative a355 ??"

currently, i'm having sony srs d9 speakers which are good ones but I'm still not convinced because its treble and highs response of tweeters are very low and the subwoofer is just overpowering (some has said that this subwoofer is not used on its full potential, lol )
i have to keep it's bass level to 25% to get a neutral sound.

currently, i'm looking forward to Logitech z333 as it is more reviewed and more preferred but i don't know, will it be upgrade or degrade over my srs d9 as they are 8w speakers with a 24w sub but they said to be more balanced sound but I've never heard them live.

i prefer a flat response no overpowering of bass but the satellites should be a good response with good mids and highs !!

why i've also listed a355 because before d9 i have creative a300's which are very good speakers and cheaper than sony's and has better sound i still prefer those but one satellite is dead and one speaker is enough to beat my sony and 355 are the newer version of 300's

so what should i do if z333 are also very unbalanced than i will better go with a355 as it will also cost cheaper to me ..