Solved! Logitech Z5500 speaker upgrade -Nucleus Ti Micro Speakers

Sep 24, 2020
Would any issues or problems occur for speakers or Logitech system if i connected Anthony Gallo acoustics Nucleus Ti Micro Speakers. I was able to get hold of 5 and only need to use 2 on my 7.2 AVR system. I was thinking of putting the left over 3 on Front left ,Front right and Middle channel on my logitech Z5500.

Solution
The Gallo are 8 ohm so there should be no danger of damaging the amps.
You may not have enough power to drive them loud.
You will probably need to turn the sub and surround levels down to match the Gallos which are probably less efficient than the original sats.
If you have to cut the cables to attach the Gallo leave yourself enough wire at the plug so you can splice the connectors back in case you need to use the original sats.
The Gallo are 8 ohm so there should be no danger of damaging the amps.
You may not have enough power to drive them loud.
You will probably need to turn the sub and surround levels down to match the Gallos which are probably less efficient than the original sats.
If you have to cut the cables to attach the Gallo leave yourself enough wire at the plug so you can splice the connectors back in case you need to use the original sats.

Reactions: B-M-C
Solution
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for feedback , there is enough exposed wire to connect the gallo's . I know aesthetically it will look better but it will be interesting to see what performance/sound quality gains it will bring.