Solved! Logitech Z623 speakers

May 9, 2020
Hello,

I have a Logitech's Z623 speakers hooked up to my Windows 10 computer and lately I've noticed that I have to turn the volume up considerably to get the same loudness that I had before? In no way am I computer savvy and I would like to ask someone for their help? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Solution
Hello,

I have a Logitech's Z623 speakers hooked up to my Windows 10 computer and lately I've noticed that I have to turn the volume up considerably to get the same loudness that I had before? In no way am I computer savvy and I would like to ask someone for their help? Thank you for any help you can give me.

There are many different places you can set the volume, on the speakers, in Windows, in the application you are playing the audio from, check all those levels.

For computers with only one set of speakers connected, no headphones, etc... I set the Windows volume to about 75% and then control the volume using the speaker volume control.
Hello,

There are many different places you can set the volume, on the speakers, in Windows, in the application you are playing the audio from, check all those levels.

For computers with only one set of speakers connected, no headphones, etc... I set the Windows volume to about 75% and then control the volume using the speaker volume control.

Solution