Looking for a gaming laptop

Piotr_7

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
Hi,
I'm about to buy a gaming laptop due to my current PC being less than satisfactory to say the least. I know that desktop PC power is much more than that of its mobile counterpart but the said mobility is what drives me towards purchasing a laptop.
So ,with the following specs:
Gtx 980M
I7 6820hx
8GB ram (apparently that's more than sufficient for gaming )
256Ssd n 1TB HDD
Will I be able to enjoy current AAA titles such as Witcher3, Quantum break etc at Max ultra ? I don't need fluent 60 fps,although itd be nice,but would the following specs grant me 35-50 on ultra and peace for the next few years ?

Solution
An i7 with a GTX 980M is about as good as it gets short of the new laptops that have desktop cards and processors in them. 1400 pounds seems reasonable based on the specs, right in line with the Clevo based Sagers.

BadActor

Estimable
Herald

Those specs should get you there easily. Check out Sager notebooks. You can customize one to exactly what you want.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP8678.html

Piotr_7

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
I'm thinking of buying a customized 17.3 inch defiance II model with the specs mentioned above, price clicking in at about 1400 pounds. So you guys are saying it's a good deal worth the money that'll provide me a good gaming at 1920X1080 ?

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
An i7 with a GTX 980M is about as good as it gets short of the new laptops that have desktop cards and processors in them. 1400 pounds seems reasonable based on the specs, right in line with the Clevo based Sagers.

Solution