Looking for a good gaming laptop under 1.5K

Schnell

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
Hallo,

I am looking for a good gaming laptop for under 1.5K. I would like it to have a SSD for the OS and a main drive for games/documents etc. AC wireless would be nice but honestly isn't a complete requirement. Relatively small like some of the MSI laptops or the last gen Y510p Lenovo laptops would be nice. I don't require something extreme to run at 60 FPS and ultra settings, but something to play games like the Sims, don't starve, black flag, sniper elite games like that at whatever settings will give me a decent frame rate. I can go a bit above 1.5K too if needed but preferebly not. If you guys need any more info feel free to ask.

Schnell

Solution
Hi,

If you're looking for a custom-built solution, I just configured an MSI GE70 Apache Gaming laptop for you (http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/MSI-GE70-Apache-Gaming-L...) - $1,434 and free shipping. I've also included a coupon code (Promotional Code - BOXBOX5) for 5% off purchases of $1,299 or more so the final cost totals - $1,362 and free shipping.

This includes a 17.3" FHD, Anti-Glare 1920x1080, i7 Intel Core Processor, 7200 RPM 1TB HD with a 128GB mSATA SSD, 860M GTX 2GB DDR5.

It should run Sims on the highest settings or nearly any game you play (even if you don't need that) and it weigh 5.7lbs.

Also, this includes a free gaming mousepad and a MSI Interceptor DS100 gaming mouse (Courtesy of MSI).

Let me know if you have...

morgan payne

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014
The ASUS G550JK-DS71 15.6" ROG Laptop is a better gaming laptop in your case
Does it need to be a gaming laptop can it be a desktop you will get much more power for your money
This gaming laptop has not been reviewed yet so it would be best to wait until it gets reviews
Where do you live?
If you want a ssd you will need to take out the Hdd and switch it with the ssd then put the Hdd into a USB case
Morgan

Hi,

If you're looking for a custom-built solution, I just configured an MSI GE70 Apache Gaming laptop for you (http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/MSI-GE70-Apache-Gaming-L...) - $1,434 and free shipping. I've also included a coupon code (Promotional Code - BOXBOX5) for 5% off purchases of $1,299 or more so the final cost totals - $1,362 and free shipping.

This includes a 17.3" FHD, Anti-Glare 1920x1080, i7 Intel Core Processor, 7200 RPM 1TB HD with a 128GB mSATA SSD, 860M GTX 2GB DDR5.

It should run Sims on the highest settings or nearly any game you play (even if you don't need that) and it weigh 5.7lbs.

Also, this includes a free gaming mousepad and a MSI Interceptor DS100 gaming mouse (Courtesy of MSI).

Let me know if you have questions or email me at jason.maryne@ibuypower.com :)

Solution